Did you recently move to Fishers IN? Let us be the first to say, “Welcome!” We know it can be overwhelming when you move to a new city: choosing a new dentist, finding your go-to grocery store, even deciding which dry cleaners to use – the decisions might seem endless!
As long-time residents of Fishers IN, we’re proud to call it home – and we’re confident you’re going to feel right at home here too! Here are a few of our team’s favorite local services, restaurants, and activities:
Our favorite Fishers restaurants:
- Cafe Patachou is located at 8697 River Crossing Blvd. This little gem serves made-from-scratch gourmet breakfast and lunch items using organic and local ingredients. This is definitely a favorite haunt of our hygienist, Lauren!
- Wild Ginger, located at 8235 E. 116th St., has made it to the top of Dr Mundy’s list of recommendations for you! Made from the freshest ingredients, this family owned and operated eatery serves sushi, noodles, and much more.
- Puccini’s Smiling Teeth Pizza is located at 8993 E. 116th St, and is one of the best pizza places in town. Our staff members enjoy their wide variety of calzones, salads, pizzas, and sandwiches. Be sure to order their breadsticks and cheese sauce – it’s amazing!
Some of the best services Fishers has to offer:
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Hair Salon located at 8395 E. 116th St. has had a long time faithful customer ever since our assistant, Jenny, started going several years ago. She highly recommends this hair salon as the stylists are always up to date with the latest hair fashions and techniques. The atomsphere is fun and energetic, and you can kiss your cares away with a complimentary glass of wine!
- Starcrest Cleaners located at 9603 Lantern Rd. will provide all of your dry cleaning needs. Our hygienist, Angie, loves how efficient they are and says they will always go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with their services. They are recognized nationally as one of America’s Best Cleaners.
- Fashion Mall located at 8702 Keystone Crossing is the place to be if you love fashion! This is a premier shopping mall compiled of luxury and high end shops, home decor, dining, and more – there is something for everyone. Ashley, our assistant, frequents this destination as one of her favorite places to spend a Saturday afternoon.
Our favorite ways to spend the day in Fishers:
- Conner Prairie Living History Museum – take a step back in time to 1836 and experience life in Prairietown. There will be something for each family member to enjoy – from learning a trade like spinning pottery or making furniture to sampling the goodies made fresh at the Inn! Conner Prairie is located at 13400 Allisonville Rd.
- Symphony on the Prairie – enjoy the musical genius of the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra as well as several other guest performers this summer at Conner Prairie. You will hear the music of John Williams, Music of Michael Jackson, and much more. And you may find Jenn, one of our patient care specialists, spending an evening or two there this summer!
- Monon Trail – spend a day walking along the Monon Trail, or riding your bike, or rollerblading! This several mile long trail can take you all the way from downtown Indy up to the northern part of Hamilton County – and there are so many things to do, see, and eat along the way. Our patient care specialist, Emma, loves spending family time outdoors, and this has been such a fun way for her to do just that!
We sincerely hope you’ll check some of these hot spots out! If you’re choosing a new dentist as well, see what other Fisher’s dental patients have to say about our practice.
We’d love to hear from you! What are some of your local favorites? Leave a comment below and let us know!